A. The Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) is an organization founded and sponsored by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. The group was established to offer motorcycling benefits and service to Harley-Davidson enthusiasts and to develop a close relationship between the Harley-Davidson rider, the Harley-Davidson dealers and Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
Q. How do I join?
A. First, you need to own a Harley – Davidson motorcycle. To extend national membership in H.O.G., you may contact 1-800-club-hog or visit the website at www.hog.com. You will need the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) from your Harley in addition to your personal information and a Visa or MasterCard.
Q. How much does it cost?
A. Currently a one-year full membership for an individual is $45, two years is $85 and three years is $120. Life membership is also available. If you’ve purchased a new unregistered Harley-Davidson motorcycle and your name is listed first on the title, you receive a one-year full membership.
Q. How about membership for my spouse/significant other?
A. An Associate Membership is designed primarily for passenger and family members of a full H.O.G. member. Associate Members must be sponsored by a full member and are eligible to participate in all H.O.G. activities and events. The cost for a one year Associate membership is currently $25, two years is $45 and three years is $65.
Q. OK, so now I’m a National H.O.G. member, how do I join River Cities Chapter?
A. Annually, you will need to present your national H.O.G. membership card and sign a Chapter Membership Enrollment form and Release. Currently, dues are $25 per calendar year. *Note: Do not mail membership dues or form. Membership enrollment only taken at HOG Meetings scheduled for the fourth THursday of each month at 7p.m. at Charlie’s Harley- Davidson.
Q. When and where do you meet?
- A. Our meetings are scheduled for the fourth Thursday of each month at 7p.m. at Charlie’s Harley- Davidson. Check out the site for additional chapter information and scheduled activities.
- Q. I just want to ride. Why should I join H.O.G. and River Cities Chapter?
- A. Because that’s exactly what H.O.G. and River Cities Chapter are about: to Ride and Have Fun. While we participate in many activities and support a number of charities and causes at River Cities Chapter, our sole purpose is to Ride And Have Fun.
Sponsoring Dealer • Charlie’s Harley-Davidson
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G.®, its members and visitors to the River Cities HOG Web site. This statement explains H.O.G.’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security. The River Cities HOG Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the River Cities HOG Web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the Web site; and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Web site. The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make its Web site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The River Cities HOG will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
· To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your
· Online and membership experience;
· When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process
· Or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
· To companies that perform services for H.O.G. in connection with your membership, such as Data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
· To Harley-Davidson® affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use
· To provide products and services or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; And in connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our Web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct, or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.
2015 Chapter Officers
- Bob Pasley Director
- Jerry Sheets Asst-Director
- Chris Swann Treasurer
- Frank McClellan Secretary
- Rick Smith Activities Director
- Bobby Williamson Safety Officer
- Carl Duncan Head Road Captain
- Susan Lucas Membership
- Lisa Akers LOH Officer
- Jim Case Historian
- Arvie Maynard Chaplin
The website is hosted by : web hosting in south Africa